Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A look at the Tumor Removal

From Meagan:

Following Ethan's surgery, Ethan and his family shared an incredible gift.  We were given a two minute and 18 second video of the miracle that was the removal of the tumor.

 The first time I watched this video, it felt like time stood still.  I realized I was holding my breath as I watched the meticulous hands of the surgeon try and extract "Gandolf."  I cheered out loud when I saw that tumor leave his brain.  How GREAT is our God!

And now, nearly two months after surgery, Here is the video shared with you!
(Just a warning- it is brain surgery, so it is graphic.  But VERY Miraculous!)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This was wonderful! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! amazing!!!! thanks
    aunt roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks be to God for this work. Thanks to the doctor He used. I pray for ethan's recovery of full functioning eyesight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was more suspenseful than any movie I have ever seen! I'm glad I knew the ending already! And thank God for the ending! :)
    Love,
    Miss Smith

    ReplyDelete